Wine seems to have been a symbol of a better life, and it also shows the state and status of the owner. There is an increasing number of people who prefer consuming and collecting wine. Wine is usually stored in a wine cellar.
To produce high-quality wine, the control of wine cellar temp and humidity are essential. Generally, wine cellars are underground, so the maintenance of constant temperature and humidity machines is important.
Pay attention to the following tips during maintenance:
1. Check the balance of the three-phase current of the power, the situation of the power's fuse regularly to prevent phase-deficient operation and the damage to the motor.
2. The ambient temperature for regular equipment operation should be lower than 43℃. When the equipment is not operating under the normal working temperature, high-pressure protection will appear, and the machine will stop running. It is the system protection of the equipment, not a quality failure.
3. The heat exchange fins of the outdoor machine should be checked frequently. If there is too much dust, clean the dust in time. Use a soft brush up and down along the direction of the fins. Be careful not to overwhelm the heat exchange fins and even affect ventilation.
4. The air filter should be washed every 15 days to avoid clogging of dust and affecting ventilation.
5. The equipment should be strictly controlled when adding oil and refrigerant and should be operated by professionals to prevent damage to the machine.
6. During use, if the fan stops rotating, it must be shut down immediately for an inspection and then continue to use after troubleshooting.
7. When it stops working for a long time, drain the humidifier water cleanly.
8. The power supply must be cut off during the maintenance to ensure that the maintenance is carried out without electricity. The humidifier is an electrode type, and it may be charged when the power supply is unbalanced, so don't touch it!