Central dehumidification system is composed of central dehumidifier, controller and various pipelines and interface accessories.
Common dehumidification methods include cooling dehumidification, compression dehumidification, solid adsorption dehumidification, liquid absorption dehumidification, etc. At present, thecentral dehumidification systemmainly adopts the cooling dehumidification method. It achieves the purpose of dehumidification by taking advantage of the characteristic that air can hold different moisture at different temperatures and energies. It cools the air below dew point temperature, air humidity is supersaturated, and water vapor in the air condenses into water. The dehumidification mode of air conditioning also depends on this principle.
A cooling dehumidifier is generally composed of a fan, compressor, evaporator, condenser, humidity controller and other components.
When the temperature of unsaturated wet air is reduced to 100% relative humidity while the moisture content of wet air remains unchanged, the corresponding air dry bulb temperature is called dew point temperature of the unsaturated air. The dew point temperature of air only depends on the moisture content of the air. When the moisture content is constant, the dew point temperature is fixed.
When the dehumidifier starts normally, the humid air is inhaled from the air inlet by the fan, cooled by the evaporator, and the temperature drops below the dew point temperature. The excess water vapor in the air condenses into water discharged through the drainage outlet, and the humid air becomes dry air. Then, the humid air is blown out from the air outlet through the condenser and steamed. The heat carried by the transmitter is returned to the airflow, through which the process of reducing space humidity can be achieved.
1. Automatic control. It can real-time detect indoor humidity and system operation status, automatically changes operation mode according to demand, to ensure indoor humidity requirements and safe and efficient operation of the system.
2. Strong function. It not only solves the stifling sensation brought by an indoor high humidity environment but also solves the problem of indoor mold pollution. Effective filters can also purify indoor air, effectively remove pollutants, and create a healthy indoor comfortable environment.
3. Dehumidification is uniform. The indoor dehumidification pipeline system is reasonably arranged so that there is no blind spot in the dehumidification area and the overall humidity is uniform.
4. Automatic drainage. The drainage outlet can automatically discharge the water in the water collecting tray, and it will not automatically shut down when the water is full. It does not need a manual operation to pour water, so it is labor-saving.
5. Fresh air can be introduced. It cooperates with fresh air pipes and air valves. While dehumidifying, it sends fresh air outdoors into the indoor, realizes indoor ventilation and ventilation, and keeps indoor air clean, sanitary, comfortable and pleasant.