Main characteristics of HEPA air exchanger
1. Refrigeration efficiency, compact size, low power consumption, and low maintenance cost
2. The components of the liquid circulation circuit are made of anti-rust and anti-corrosion materials, and the radiator and electric pump are made of copper.
Basic functions of HEPA air exchanger
1. In some simple cooling applications, if there is no need to maintain a constant or fixed temperature, the heat exchanger can be used to replace the refrigeration unit.
2. The equipment is composed of a liquid storage tank, circulating pump and fin heat exchanger. It is refrigerated by the liquid circulating flow.
3. Fans inhale air and cool liquids through heat exchangers
Application scope of HEPA air exchanger
1. Widely used in plastic packaging machinery
2. Welding Machinery: Spot Welding, Protruding Welding, Butt Welding, Wire Welding Machinery
3. General industrial refrigeration cycle such as motorized spindle
4. Small motor
Restricting factors for the future development of HEPA air exchanger
At present, there are still some problems to be solved in the HEPA air exchanger, mainly from the following aspects:
The first is about the lack of relevant personnel. Due to the lack of awareness of intellectual property rights, many new products we have developed do not apply for special protection in time, which is not conducive to us.
At the same time, it is difficult to show its advantages.
Secondly, we lack the ability to overall regulation and control. Although our HEPA air exchanger
products have made great progress in recent years, the production level is still lagging behind that of foreign countries. Due to the increasing competition, the market is full of mechanical products with low cost, relatively backward technology level and these products are easy to manufacture. If this market environment can not be changed for a long time, it will not be conducive to the upgrading of the whole industry.