What is the performance of the new energy recovery ventilator? To put it simply, the energy recovery ventilator is the overall ventilation system of the house. The energy recovery ventilator
will introduce the fresh air outside into the room after filtration, and discharge the turbid indoor air after energy exchange outside to reduce energy loss. Performance parameters of total heat exchange new fans are important references for consumers to choose total heat exchange new fans. The technical parameters of the energy recovery ventilator include the following indexes:
1. Air volume: the flux of air per unit time, which determines the volume of air change or the number of air changes, commonly used unit: cubic meters per second. The air flow rate per unit time includes supply air volume and fresh air volume. The air flux in unit time has to send air quantity, new air quantity. Air delivery is used to indicate the ventilation capacity of a new full heat exchange fan. Fresh air volume refers to the total amount of fresh air indoors.
2. Wind pressure: also known as residual pressure of the unit. The size of the wind pressure determines the distance of air supply or the ability to overcome resistance, commonly used unit: Pa. Wind pressure is to overcome the wind resistance generated by the pressure head, is the power of the gas transport machinery to the air, generally speaking, the wind pressure is the sum of dynamic wind pressure and static wind pressure.
3. Noise: noise is the sound produced when the sound body does not have rules. Commonly used unit: dB(A). Noise is a technical parameter of great concern to consumers who choose new fans for full heat exchange. We know that sound is caused by the vibration of an object and travels in the form of waves in a given medium, such as solid, liquid, or gas. The sound people usually hear is the sound of air. Generally, the audible sound wave frequency is 20 ~ 20,000 Hz, which is called audible sound. Sound waves less than 20Hz are called infrasound waves. Sound waves above 20,000 Hz are called ultrasonic waves. The pitch of the sound we hear depends on the frequency of the sound wave. High frequency sounds sharp, while low frequency sounds dull. The size of a sound is determined by its intensity. From a physical point of view, noise is a chaotic and irregular combination of sounds of different frequencies and intensities. Noise often makes people feel irritable and seriously affects work and study. Therefore, we should try our best to reduce the noise of the new all-heat exchange fan.
4. Heat exchange efficiency: the proportion or efficiency of heat recovery of the heat exchanger of the new fan, unit: %. The heat exchangers of the new fans are divided into sensible heat exchanger and total heat exchanger. The efficiency of the sensible heat exchanger with good quality exceeds 60% and that of the total heat exchanger with good quality exceeds 50%.
5. Power: refers to the power of the motor on the fan of the new fan of full heat exchange. Power refers to the amount of work done by the object in unit time, that is, power is the physical quantity describing the speed of work done. The amount of work is constant. The shorter the time, the greater the power value. The power of the total heat exchange new fan is determined by the air volume and the wind pressure, the wind volume and the wind pressure are big, the motor power is big, the wind volume and the wind pressure are small, the motor power is small. The unit of power is: W or kW.
6. Structural parameters: namely, the size of the shape and the size of the installation fit, which limits the installation conditions. There are a variety of new total heat exchange fans and different consumer demands. Therefore, the technical parameters of different new total heat exchange fans and new total heat exchange fans vary greatly. Consumers should pay special attention to and know more about the technical parameters of new all-heat exchange fans when they choose energy recovery ventilators.