The Working Principles of Wine Cellar Climate Control System
1. Working condition of wine cellar climate control system: this unit is suitable for the spaces with return air system rather than all outdoor air system. The normal working condition is from 5 to 43℃.
2. The refrigeration principle of wine cellar climate control system: high-pressure cryogen that is liquid state runs out through filter and enters into evaporator when expansion valve throttles and reduces pressure. Because the pressure lowers, the cryogen will keep absorbing the quantity of heat that is transferred by air to evaporator to become steam which will be suctioned by compressor. It will turn into gas of high temperature and high pressure, after which it will go into air-cooled condenser when the quantity of heat will be brought away so that the cryogen changes into liquid with high temperature and high pressure. After, it will go through filter and get to expansion valve. Such cycle will move the quantity of heat indoors to outdoors, lowering the temperature in the room.
3. Heating principleof wine cellar climate control system: when the temperature of air which has been regulated is lower than the needed, the computer controller with constant temperature and constant humidity will heat the air through charging to achieve a goal of heating the room by means of ventilation.
4. Dehumidification principle: when the humidity of air which has been regulated is bigger than the needed, the air will be cooled down under zero when passing the condenser, the water will be separated out to have humidity elimination.
5. Humidification principle of wine cellar climate control system : when the relative humidity of air which has been regulated is lower than the needed, the computer controller with constant temperature and constant humidity will be working with electrode humidifier to boil the water so as to make it become steam which can be sent to the room with air conditioner, meeting the requirement of humidification.