The wine cabinet cooling unit is mainly equipped with the following features:
1. The thermostat of the wine cabinet cooling unit is high: The red wine preservation avoids fluctuations in temperature, so the precision compressor is used. Keeping the temperature constant is the primary purpose of the wine cabinet;
2. Humidity adjustment of the cooler of the wine cabinet cooling unit: In order to prevent the cork from drying and shrinking, the inside of the wine cabinet needs to maintain a humidity of more than 55%. This is not possible with the refrigerator;
3. The wine cabinet cooling unit must be protected from vibration: Vibration will cause certain damage to the wine, so the wine cooler is equipped with anti-vibration compressor. Solid wood wooden frame is necessary;
4. The cooler of the wine cabinet cooling unit must be protected from light: In order to avoid damage to the wine caused by ultraviolet rays, the glass door of the cooler of the wine cabinet must be UV-proof;
5. The interior of the wine cabinet cooling unit must be ventilated: To prevent the generation of odors, and the internal ventilation system of the wine cooler is also necessary. And this is not available in the refrigerator.